• Certified Ayurvedic Clinical Specialist
• Certified Ayurvedic Lifestyle Counselor
• Certified Panchakarma Detox Practitioner
• Certified Hatha and Raja Yoga Teacher
• Certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher
• Meditation and Mindfulness Instructor
• Licensed Massage Therapist – Nationally Certified
• Reiki Master
Dosha (Ayurvedic type): Pitta-Vata
In his own words:
I started my journey on Ayurvedic medicine by completing a correspondence course with Dr. Frawley. I fell in love with Ayurveda and it was not long before I decided to move to India, where I continued my studies under Dr. Prayadarshini, BAMS, Dr. Kumar, BAMS, and Dr. Nagaraj. After returning to the States, I moved to Albuquerque to study at the Ayurvedic Institute under the supervision of Dr. Vasant Lad, BAMS. In 2011, I was awarded certification as an Ayurvedic Clinical Practitioner.
I am also a registered 200-hour yoga teacher with Yoga Alliance, certified Panchakarma Practitioner, as well as a national certified massage therapist, reiki master, and meditation and mindfulness instructor. I have also received extensive instruction on Raja Yoga, Yoga Psychology, Psychological Astrology, and Vedanta philosophy.
In addition to my private Ayurveda consultation practice, teaching seminars and workshops, and leading detox retreats, I have taught at the Sampoorna College of Ayurveda in Miami and La Universidad del Rosario College in Bogota.