Ayurveda-style stress-relieving Retreat
One week in the mountains near Villa de Leyva, Colombia.
Small group: Only 10 participants per retreat!
"There are processes in life that seem driven by a higher force, which help us remember who we are, rediscover our essence, harmonize our well-being, and reconnect with our truth."
This is one of them…
What are we going to do?
- Leisurely savor every single moment: smell the grass after the rain, listen to cowbells, observe the majestic mountains, and taste a peach freshly picked from the tree. Oh, the simple things!
- Temporarily erase urban memories of hurriedness, traffic, hustle & bustle, and smog
- Nourish ourselves with fresh food of vibrant colors and flavors, grown according to tradition
- Indulge in relaxing Ayurvedic massages and Shirodhara treatments
- Get a personalized diet and nutrition consultation
- Have a experienced palm reader decipher the meaning of your hand lines
- Experience forest baths, excursions to waterfalls, chanting circles, rejuvenating yoga nidra relaxations, rituals, live Mandalas, a little yoga, some contemplation...
- Ayurveda lectures and do-it-yourself treatments
- Stroll along the cobblestone streets of a 16th-century, very cute town
- Slow down and relish life
Were are we staying?
Our center is located 12 km (7 miles) from Villa de Leyva, a charming colonial town located three hours from Bogota, in Colombia. We are in a heavenly environment, surrounded by majestic mountains, small farms that supply us with organic products, beautiful waterfalls, and plenty of silence. The center, inaugurated in 2005, features modern rooms with private bathrooms, a yoga shala, a treatment center with two rooms for Ayurvedic treatments, expansive gardens with ponds, an organic orchard where we grow fruits and vegetables, and a small temple for meditation and rituals.
What is included?
- Lodging for 7 nights in a shared double room with private bathroom except for our cabana which features 2 double rooms with only 1 bathroom
- Daily maid service
- Round-trip transportation from Bogota
- Three daily homemade meals based on the principles of Ayurveda
- One abhyanga massage
- One shirodhara treatment
- One Ayurveda diet consultation
- One hand reading session
- Yoga and contemplation classes
- Daily activities: forest baths, nature rituals, yoga nidra, live mandalas, Ayurveda lectures, etc
- Two excursions
- Welcome wellness pack
What is not included?
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal treatments (except as those indicated in inclusions)
- Laundry (available for an extra fee)
- Personal expenses during transfers
What should I bring?
- Warm clothes for evenings / nights
- Rainwear: poncho or raincoat
- Comfortable footwear to walk in the forest: tennis shoes or boots
- Cap or hat
What is the cost?
The cost PER PERSON for the 7-night retreat is:
Double occupancy: $1,395
Single occupancy: $1,895