Panchakarma Detox Retreat at Kamala Ayurveda Center in Villa de Leyva, Colombia
We invite you to escape the hustle and bustle of the big city, the stress and traffic jams and join us for a unique Detox and Rejuvenation Retreat set against the magic of ancient forests and the beauty and tranquility of the Andes mountains.
Why should you consider a Panchakarma detox?
Panchakarma may very well be one of the most effective purification and detoxification treatments you will ever encounter. Panchakarma, which in Sanskrit stands for five therapeutic actions, is a cleansing and rejuvenating program that targets body, mind and consciousness. Although the therapeutic measures may appear quite simple, its effects are extremely powerful. Suffice it to say that Panchakarma cleanses not only the digestive track but the WHOLE body including all organs and even the mind.
What makes our Detox Retreat different from other detox programs?
- While most detox programs are designed to cleanse only the digestive system, Panchakarma targets ALL cells in the body, making it a very thorough and scientific method.
- Our Panchakarma detox program is always customized to each individual, taking into account the client’s goals and any imbalance already present in the body or mind.
- Our detox retreat is held at the gorgeous Kamala Ayurveda Center, with more than 15 years of experience in detoxification and rejuvenation programs. Accommodations are provided at the modern Passadhi Center, located just across the gardens from your treatment room.
- A natural environment, peace, and tranquility are paramount for a detox treatment to be fully effective. Kamala enjoys a fantastic location up in the Andes mountains, in a small, quiet and safe community surrounded by pristine forests and small farms.
- Your Panchakarma program is supervised by an experienced Ayurveda Clinical Specialist and treatments are performed by a Certified Panchakarma Therapist.
What is included?
- Round-trip transportation from Bogota’s international airport
- Initial consultation with an Ayurvedic clinical specialist
- Lodging at Passadhi Yoga and Ayurveda Center located in Villa de Leyva, Colombia
- Internal oleation with ghee to liquefy toxins
- Daily massage with warm oils
- Daily steam bath with essential oils
- Daily Sirodhara treatment (application of tempered oil on the forehead)
- Daily Nasya Therapy treatment for cleansing and nourishment of eyes, nose, and voice.
- One Marma Therapy treatment (energy healing)
- Three daily, light, vegetarian meals
- Herbal teas
- Herbal protocol in the evenings
- Elimination of toxins through herbal enemas or herbal purges
- Hatha yoga class and morning meditation (optional)
- Daily lectures about Ayurveda, rejuvenation or spirituality, live mandalas, or guided relaxation sessions.
- Rebirth and recognition shamanic rituals
- Final consultation with an Ayurvedic clinical specialist to design a personalized diet and rejuvenation protocol.
The following services can be added at an additional cost:
- Udvartanam massage for circulation and weight loss
- Oil basti therapy (for heart, eye, liver, lower back, or joint problems)
- Emotional or spiritual counseling
- Energy re-balancing
- Clairvoyant healing sessions
How long is the treatment?
The full treatment lasts 8 days. We recommend doing this treatment in a natural environment, far from the city, where it is possible to disconnect from the daily hustle and bustle and focus our energy on the recovery and healing of both body and mind.
Where do you offer Panchakarma treatments?
We organize our Panchakarma Detox Retreats in collaboration with the Passadhi Yoga & Ayurveda Retreat Center and the onsite Kamala Ayurveda Center. Passadhi is located 12 km (7.5 miles) from Villa de Leyva, a charming, colonial town located two hours from Bogota, Colombia.
It is located in a paradisaical environment, surrounded by majestic mountains, small farms that supply us with organic products, beautiful waterfalls, and lots of silence.
The Ayurveda center, inaugurated in 2005, consists of two modern houses with rooms with private bathroom, a covered yoga studio where we facilitate yoga classes, meditation and lectures, an Ayurveda treatment center with two separate rooms, expansive gardens with ponds, organic orchard, and a small temple for meditation and performing rituals.
What are the dates and cost?
In order to provide a highly personalized experience and service during our Panchakarma Detox Retreats, we only accept 4 participants per retreat. Our schedule for 2020 is as follows:
February 22-29, 2020
April 25-May 2, 2020 (Sold out)
May 23-30, 2020
August 8-15, 2020
September 12-19, 2020
November 7-14, 2020
Price: $1,999 US Dollars per person.
Price includes round-trip transportation from the Bogota airport, lodging in a single room, meals, and treatments as specified above.
Remember we only accommodate 4 clients per retreat. You can reserve your spot by putting down a $250 deposit. Final payment is 30 days prior to the beginning of the retreat.
Contact us today by calling 1-786-443-6213, writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the form below.
To make a reservation or request further information on our programs:
Is a magical space where we seek to live in sync with nature by taking care of our body, developing a serene and clear mind, and connecting daily with our consciousness.